11/28/14

Epica 1500 Watt Fabric Steamer

 
   Laundry is pretty much the bane of my existence. I work in retail, and my job includes folding clothes pretty much all day long. I think this is why once I get home, folding does not happen. I either try to hang everything up or everything just goes into drawers messily or stays in the laundry hamper. This tends to leave a lot of my clothes pretty wrinkle. I was super excited at the chance to review the Epica 1500 Watt Fabric Steamer.

  I am Pretty sure this is my new favorite thing, pretty much ever. I haven't worn any of the clothes above since I bought and first wore them since I'm terrible with an iron. In just 5 minutes I had all of these wrinkle free and they were dry to wear! I was able to pack all of them for my trip to Maine just minutes after.

  This steamer was incredibly easy to set up and use. I didn't even read the directions (I'll admit, I never do). I loved that the water was hot and ready to use for 45 seconds, and I didn't need to refill it at all. The box claims the have continuos steam for 45 minutes. I have not tested this claim out yet. The water container holds 40 oz. of water. The wheels make the product super easy to move, it is small enough to store out of the in my closet. I really love that it has a clothes hook, so you can hang the clothes right on the steamer. The included fabric brush does an amazing job at removing cat hair.

  Right now I am running late for work, so I will come back and upload some more photos at a later date. This Epica 1500 Watt Fabric Steamer can be purchased for $55 on Amazon.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. BOTTOM

No comments:

Post a Comment