11/18/14

Create Perfect Brows with Paula Dorf 2 + 1 for Brows

  I think that by now it is no secret that I am obsessed with makeup. I started doing my makeup when I was in 8th grade, and man...I could have used some help back then! My makeup routine has thankfully evolved into a lengthy, but fun, process. It seems that each year I add something new to the mix. This is the year of eyebrows. I am so happy that thick eyebrows are back in. I love thicker brows on me, especially in winter. For me, once I started filling in my eyebrows, I could not stop. I feel unpolished without them filled in. I have so many eyebrow kits as I am always trying to find what works best for me.

  I recently got my hands on Paula Dorf 2 + 1 for Brows. This little kit has a wax and two different colored powders. This kit comes in 4 shades, I received Brunette. I like that this comes with two shades in each kit, as I do color my hair often. I usually stick with browns (or reddish browns) so this kit was perfect for me. It has a lighter brown and a darker brown, along with a white wax that goes on clear.

 Before:


 After:



  To use this,  you simply take your brush and dip it in the wax, then in the powder, then happy to your eyebrows until you get your desired look. I found this so simple to do, even beginners could do it! Of all the kids I have tried so far, this one is my favorite. It has the perfect shade for me, as I like my brows to look bold and dark. 

A video posted by Gabby Lynn Reviews๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ’„ (@gabbylynnreviews) on
This kit costs $26.00 and can be purchased on the Paula Dorf website.  For a limited time readers can use code BROWBRUSH to receive a free brow brush with purchase of a brow kit. That's a $24.00 value, for free!

I received both a brow brush and the 2+1 For Brows for free in exchange for my honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment