11/12/14

Clean Food Diet eBook


Have you head of "Clean Eating"? I have heard so many of my friends talk about it but I didn't really know what it was. I try to eat a little health their than I have in the past, so I thought Clean Eating would be something that would interest me. According to the Clean Food Diet eBook , clean eating is more of a lifestyle than a diet. This author of the book states that clean eating simply means avoiding processed foods.

"Clean eating simply means avoiding processed foods.
 Processing refers to food that has been processed before, such as many canned goods, white flour (and pastries made with it), and foods that have ingredients you can’t identify. As a general rule, processed foods include anything from a hotdog to pasta sauce and instant oatmeal. The problems with these foods is that they’ve been processed so much that part of (or all) the nutrients have been destroyed."


Reading this, I figured that Clean eating would be very expensive and time consuming. I thought that I wouldn't have the money or time to do many of the recipes in this book, but that was not the case. Many of the recipes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less and require few ingredients, many of which you may already have in your cabinets.

The Clean Food Diet eBook contains over 50 recipes. All recipes in this book are pretty easy to prepare, even if you are an awful cook like myself. I love that this book contains many different types of dishes. There are different chapter for various types of meals. In this book you can find appetizers, soups, salads, main dishes, and desserts.

The following is one of my favorite recipes in the book:



This recipe requires many things that I already had in my cupboards. It was so easy to make. I ended up throwing mine in a crockpot instead of cooking it on the stove. I also added ground beef and sausage. This came out much better than the chili recipe I typically use, so I will be switching to this. I like that you can substitute in/out many of the ingredients for different ones. 


Clean Nutella? Who would have thunk it? This was delicious, especially on a peanut butter sandwich! It was like a recesses cup on a sandwich! 

Are you interested in learning more about clean eating or checking out some delicious recipes? This book is free for Kindle users on Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment