11/21/14

4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series by Solid Cordz





 I swear, I am always in need of an HDMI cord. I must have at least 10 of them in my apartment but I can never seem to find them when I need them, or I find them destroyed from cat or ferret teeth. I use them to connect my gaming counsels to my television, and I also use them to connect my laptop to another monitor so I have 2 monitors to view from. This makes blogging and other tasks so much easier. I recently had the opportunity to test out the 4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series by Solid Cordz for free in exchange for my honest review.

 The first thing I noticed about the HDMI cord from Solid Cordz was how fancy it looked compared to my other ones. This one is surrounded in a mesh tubing, this prevents it from being destroyed. No kitty or ferret teeth will destroy this! The connector ends are plated in 24k gold.

I love that this came with two HDMI cords in the box. Hopefully this means I will always know where one is. They appear to be made very well. I have not had any issues with mine. They work as they are supposed to.

Some Tech Stuff:
  • Triple-shielded HDMI® compliant cable protects against EMI/RFI
  • Supports up to 7.1 Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master AudioTM standards
  • Backward compatible to all previous versions
  • HDCP & RoHS & CEC Compliant & UL Certified
 These cords are compatible with 3D devices like televisions and other monitors. They are triple shielded and are HDCP Compliant. They support SACD and TrueHD-DTS-HD.

 Overall, I am pretty happy with these cords. I like that my little critters will not be able to destroy them like they have my other cords. They are made from quality materials that I feel will last a long time. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment