10/10/14

Spruce Up Your Kitchen with DecDecals!

*Disclaimer: This is an original post written by me, that I was compensated to write. All opinions and experiences are my own.*

In 2002, DecDecals opened their online store, and quickly became a popular wall vinyl shopping destination. DecdDecals offers a huge variety of wall decals that are reusable and won't ruin your walls. Wall decals are the perfect product for apartment living. I know that in some of my older apartments I was not allowed to hang anything on the walls. Wall decals would have allowed me to decorate my rooms any way I wanted, without losing a security deposit!

  DecDecals takes pride in their customer service team. They offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you change your mind about your unused item, simply fill out their online form, send the product back to them, and you will be issued store credit. If you damage the decal while applying it to the wall they will replace the damaged portion for a 50% discount!

DecDecals offers decals for every room in your home. Some of my favorite decals are the tree wall decals. They are beautiful! I could see one of these in my living room. There are some great decals for adult bedrooms and children's nurseries. They have a kitchen page that has a lot of adorable decals as well!

 I would love to redo my kitchen. My kitchen is currently painted an awful lime green, it was that way when I moved in. I absolutely hate it! I think a fresh coat of paint and some fun kitchen wall decals would really help me enjoy my kitchen.

I think that this decal is adorable! I would love to have it over my stove.

This would be cute over my sink. It seems that no matter how much I clean, 
it always ends up messy when guests are over. 


What kind of surfaces can wall decals be placed on?
  • Painted Walls
  • Smooth Wallpaper
  • Ceramic Tiles
  • Wood 
  • Metal 
  • Glass
  • Plastic
How do you apply wall decals?
  • Clean and dry the surface.
  • Plan out the position.
  • Peel off transfer film, paste to decal.
  • If needed, cut decal into pieces.
  • Remove the white backing.
  • Place it on the surface, apply pressure, peel off the transfer film.
  • Admire your work, you're done!

TLDR: The benefits of DecDecals:
  • Easy to install.
  • Wont ruin walls.
  • Reusable.
  • Allows you to change the appearance of your room quickly, no dry time.
  • Perfect for apartments. 
  • Custom lettering decals, get any quote you want as a wall decal! 


No comments:

Post a Comment