10/7/14

SOBO Skin Care: Age Smoothing and Protectant Serum


  Since I have become more serious in my skincare routine I have started using all sorts of skin serums, creams, and beauty products. The newest product that I got to try for my skin was the SOBO Age Smoothing and Protectant Serum Eye Serum. I received a 5ml bottle for free, a full size bottle is .5oz and costs $42.


  SOBO takes skin care seriously. They have a range of products to keep your feeling clean, and looking healthy, young, and vibrant. On the SOBO website you can find cleansers, toners, moisturizers, and anti-aging serums. 

  I received the Age Smoothing and Protectant Serum. This product is meant to moisturize the eye, demising the appearance of puffiness, dryness, and other eye concerns. Made with a light silicon hypoallergenic formula, this product is supposed t be great for all skin types.

  Honestly, I received such  small sample that I don't really think I had enough to tell you if it worked or not. These kinds of serums should be used for a couple weeks before you can really tell. I did find that the product i a little oily, which isn't the best for my skin. If you do not have oily skin like I do, this would probably be fine for you. I actually like how this makes my hands feel, more than my eyes! This would be a great product for the middle of winter when my hands start to dry out.


  While this product wasn't really for me, they do have plenty of other products that I would love to try. I am very interested in trying the facial toners and cleansers along with the moisturizers that are available on their site.



How to use:
 Apply to skin in a thin later. Allow to dry. Apply morning and evening.

This product is made with:
  • No Parabens
  • No Sulfates
  • No Phthalates
  • No GMOs
  • No Synthetic Dyes or Fragrances
  • No Triclosan
  • No Animal Testing
Ingredients Include:
  • Cyclomethicone
  • Octyl Cocoate
  • Dimethiconol
  • Glycoceramides
  • Ceramides
  • Cholesterol.
Intreretsed in trying this for yourself? You can get a 25% discount my using code TRYSOBO! This coupon does not expire, but can only be used once. It is not valid with any other coupons.

Some links to check out:

Disclaimer: I received a free product for my participation in this SOBO campaign. All opinions are fully my own. I only recommend products based on my real experiences with the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment