10/3/14

Pravana Nevo Intense Therapy Hair Treatment

  I am going to start off by saying this product saved my hair. Really. It did. Okay, I probably should have started off by saying what the product was. I am talking about Leave-in Nevo Intense Therapy by Pravana.

  This leave in treatment has replaced ALL of my other "after shower" hair oils, creams, and serums. I fell in love with this my first time using it. Normally I cannot even brush my hair without mixing some argan oil and some other hair serums together and rubbing it through my hair, but just a few sprays of this and my hair practically brushes itself. The scent is amazing. It leaves my hair smelling so good and feeling soft, all day long!

This product claims to:
  • Instantly detangles
  • Provides deep hydration
  • Equalizes hair porosity
  • Protects during thermal styling
  • Helps repair split ends
  • Protects hair color
  • Gives hair a shiny luster
  • Eliminates static electricity effects
  • Soothes irritated skin
  • Effective pre-color treatment
  • Lessens the effects of chlorine
  • Hair cutting lotion for salon stylists
 I am always skeptical about products that say they can do so many different things for your hair, since usually they don't work but this product is the real deal. I graduated from cosmetology school 5 years ago and I would have LOVED something like this when i was in school for doing haircuts and working on tangly hairs children. This product painlessly detangles hair, which is impressive for me considering my hair is so hard to brush when I wake up. I have used up most of my bottle, and I am sure that I will purchase this when I'm out. 



  I received this bottle for free to review. A 10.1 oz size costs only costs $14.34. A smaller 6oz bottle can be purchased for $6.56. Both bottles can be purchased here at Beauty Care Choices. Beauty Care Choices is a leading online resource for customers looking for a large selection of salon quality beauty products. Beauty Care Choices takes pride in helping customers locate their favorite salon products that they cannot find anywhere else. All products found on their site are sold directly from the manufacturer. Their products are new. They do not sell old, discontented, or outdated products. Free shipping is offered on purchases totaling $49+.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment