10/22/14

Luxe Beauty Plush Microfiber Hair Towel

  I am such a towel hoarder. In my apartment we probably have around 15 towels, for just two people. My boyfriend constantly wonders where all the towels have gone. We are always buying new ones just because I like to see how different they are or what the big deal is with a certain type. For the last year or so I have been waiting to try a microfiber hair towel, but the guy said it was just a waste of money. I recently got the chance to review a Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel, and let me tell you, not having this towel was a waste of time!

  I just love this towel! This towed dries my hair much quicker than my regular towels. I shower every morning, and I typically hang out in my towel for an hour while I do my makeup and hair. I have noticed my dry time decrease by at least 15 minutes using this towel versus other towels. Using this before I blow-dry my hair has helped my hair so much. I notice that I am not damaging it nearly as much. The ends of my hair are not as limp and "straw like".

  This towel is great for medium to short hair. Now that my hair is growing I would love a larger option. I do have to sort of angle the towel funny to make sure I get all of my hair in it.  This towel is unbelievably soft. I made my boyfriend feel how soft it was, multiple times!  This towel also convinced me to switch hair color brands. I don't typically use white towels on my hair, but this showed me how much (and how fast) my hair color bleeds out. This towel is unbelievably soft. I made my boyfriend feel how soft it was, multiple times! I should have taken some photos of this product before writing my review, but my towel is currently in the washer. I will be sure to upload some personal photos when I am ready!

This towel is sold on Amazon and can be purchased for $17.97. I received the towel for free in exchange for an honest review.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I will like to try this towel for my hair . never occured to me I have a mini one for the face and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These towels look very helpful my hair holds water and takes forever to dry I will gave to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber hair towel. If I don't blow dry my hair, it stays wet all day. I have thick porous hair so my hair soaks up all the water. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete