10/14/14

Julep Maven Nail Polish Subscription: The Black Magic Collection




This is my October 2014 Julep Maven Subscription Box: The Black Magic collection. This video cut short without me noticing until I had uploaded it. My iPad did not have enough space to store the whole video. I just left out some housekeeping details:

1. Thank you so much for watching this video. Please feel free to leave any suggestions in the comment box. Be sure to let me know what you liked, what you didn't like, what other videos you would like to see and so on. If you liked this, give it a thumbs up and subscribe. I mentioned that I will be posting some more photos of this collection on my Instagram, I will put the link down below.

2. To learn more about Julep or to sign up and receive your first box for free (by using code FREEFALL) you can visit:
https://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/49948/

*please note that by signing up for the free box you are also signing up for the subscription. You can call and cancel your subscription before the 24th of the month so you will not be charge

3. Someone slap me the next time I say the word "fun". Wow!

FTC Disclaimer:  I payed for the products mentioned myself here. I will not receive any sort of compensation for this specific video.

24 comments:

  1. Having these babies for my nails will definitely be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty
    I will share it with my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty colors. I love the colors Julep puts out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love nail polish! I've seen this brand before but I've never bought a color before. I'll have to try it sometime. Thanks for the great product recommendation!

    Cheers!
    JoAnna
    foreverinparadise.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my daughters cup of tea.. she loves all these different colors on her nails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My, what beautiful colors. My daughters will be most interested in these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Hey you can never have too much FUN! I love these colors, even the name black magic is fun. okay there I go..lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the sparkles! Those look like fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this info. I wear gels polish, but I'll share this info with my friends that do wear polish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julep is my absolute favorite nail polish brand. There is nothing better

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karmen and Grape Seed are pretty. Perfect for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They always come out with such beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My sister would love it! I'll share this with another friend too who really likes nail polish and those decorated kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, how is it you got so many polishes in one box? Usually, they only include 2.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just received my box and I can't wait to try out the nail polishes and eye liner. The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all these subscription services for every product under the sun! I hate to shop so that I love that the shopping comes to my front door!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my twelve year old would so love this subscription service. She is totally obessed with doing her nails and she is quite good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the variety of colors that there are!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Julep's colours. I think they would be great for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Julep has such fun and great products and colors. Too bad anything black on my nails makes me look ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's a really clever idea to sign up for a subscription for this sort of thing, because you get to try things you might not necessarily buy in a shop. Thanks for posting x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm keeping this subscription service in mind for a gift. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just got my Black Magic box as well and am hoping to paint my nails tonight. Love the colors every month.

    ReplyDelete
  24. karmen looks like a great color! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete