10/15/14

Eliminate Pet Odors with Emmy's Best


When you have as many pets as I do it can be hard to keep your home smelling fresh 100% of the time. Between the ferrets and the cat fur balls I am always finding messes. I felt lucky to have the chance to try out Emmy's Best Pet Odor and Stain Eraser .

Emmy's Best Pet Odor and Stain Erase is made with a triple action formula. This formula erases stains, neutralizes odors, and eliminates repeat soiling caused by pheromones. Enzymes work immediately to remove any odor causing bacteria caused by pet accidents.

 I really like that this product doesn't just mask pet odor, but it eliminates the source. I found this product to have a much more pleasant scent than other pet stain cleaners that I have used. This is a product that I will continue to use in my home.

Emmy's best offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. They are so confident that you will love this product that if for any reason you are unsatisfied you can return the product for a full refund, even if you have used the whole bottle.

I haven't had any stains to clean up since I got this product, but I have been using it to freshen up the carpets where my ferrets play. I love the fresh results that this product delivers. This Pet Odor Eliminator and Stain Eliminator  can be purchased on Amazon for $21.97.

Want to win a bottle for yourself? Simply leave a comment below telling me what kind of pets you have! I will be using a random number generator to select the winner on 10/16/14 at 6pm EST. Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you are my winner! 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


1 comment:

  1. I have two cute little dogs :) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete