9/23/14

Vitamin C Serum by Day by Day Beauty

  Okay, I am going to start of by screaming at the top of my lungs I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! That being said, the product I am talking about is Vitamin C Serum from Day by Day Beauty. This Vitamin C Serum is an exclusive spa formula created with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and vegan Hyaluronic Acid. The company claims that this product will "make embarrassing wrinkles, sun spots and uneven skin tone a thing of your distant past". I got this product for free to review, but my review is totally honest and my real experience with the product.

  I have been using this daily, after I wash my face. I put a few pumps in my palm, rub my palms together, then cover my face with the product. It really only takes a few seconds I have noticed a huge difference in how my skin looks. I use this in the morning after I shower/before I put my makeup on, and in the evening after I was my makeup off. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or dried out. It absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving no residue behind.

  My skin is noticeably brighter and even. My skin tone is a lot more even than it has been in years. I don't find myself needing as much foundation as I previously have had to use. I notice that the pores on my nose are smaller which for me is amazing. I have awful pores.  My skin is softer and it feels healthier. It's no longer greasy, but it isn't dried out either. I'm not one for "miracle products" but this stuff is seriously awesome. I have been using the 1oz bottle for almost a month and I still have more than half a bottle left. I would say that there I have used about 1/3 of it so far.

  Here is my "after" photo. I don't have any photos of what my skin looked like before I started using this, because I was never really okay with the unevenness of my skin before. Before using this product my under eye, under nose, and cheek area were red, greasy, and covered in blemishes. I am very happy with how my skin looks now though.


The following video has been provided by Day by Day Beauty. 

Product Link:http://www.amazon.com/Best-Vitamin-Serum-Beautifies-Face/dp/B00GCQMSVA


Ingredients:
  Deionized Aqua (Water), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Carbomer, Arginine, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxy- ethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Organic Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola Extract), Organic Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail Plant Extract), Organic Pelagonium Gravoleons (Geranium Extract), Organic Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion Extract).

What I like about the product:

  • After a month, my skin tone is more even, my face is not as red, I have fewer blemishes
  • Easy to apply
  • A little goes a long way
Recommendations:
  • I would like a spray bottle version
Does this thing really work:
Yes! I noticed a huge difference in my skin after just one month. 

Would I recommend this product to others:
 Yes! Totally. This is a great product for those with uneven skin tone. 

This product can be purchased on amazon for $18.50, free shipping if you have prime or on orders of $35 or more. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment