9/24/14

SOS Organic Anti-Hair Loss Oil Treatment from Old Wives Tail


  Old Wives Tail offers 100% organic hair oil treatments that not only smell great, but leaves your hair looking great. They offer many types of hair treatments for various types of hair. Since my hair breaks and falls out I received their Anti-Hairloss treatment for free to test.

 The instructions say to massage into damp hair, making sure to focus on the most dry areas of your hair. To strengthen hair be sure to smooth over each strand from root to tip. Leave the product on for one hour then rinse with fresh water and shampoo. You can use the product as a conditioner on the end sod your hair. I did try using it as a conditioner and it left my hair feeling soft and easily manageable. Even though my hair is straight, it becomes such a mess to brush unless I use some de-tangling products, after using this as a conditioner I was easily able to brush my hair. The smell was very pleasant. It has kind of earthy with a hint of peppermint. I notice that my hair is stinger and falling out a lot less now than previously. My hair has been growing like a weed lately since I haven't been damaging it as much with my hair straightener.

Hair 1 month ago
Hair today


  Ingredients:
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil.

This product is made with certified organic ingredients only, is paraben free, sulfate free, gluten free, and is vegan & vegetarian, no animal testing involved.

What I liked about the product:
  • Left my hair feeling soft and smooth
  • Strengthened my hair
  • Pleasant scent
Recommendations:
  • I would like for this to be in a more hygienic bottle or come with some sort of application brush. I found myself either having to pour the container over my head or having to dip my fingers into the container to get some product out. Neither of these options are real ideal. A brush applicator or a bottle would I feel would be the best way to offer this product.
Would I recommend to others:
  Yes, if you are looking for an organic product to help strengthen your hair, then this product is for you. 


To learn more about this product which is currently on sale for $16.32 or to learn more about the company you can visit the Old Wives Tail website.

I received one of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment