9/23/14

September Ulta Haul: Nyx Cosmetics Simply Vamp Lip Cream and Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator

  Nyx is slowly becoming one of my favorite makeup brands. I am just in love with their products. I started out buying just their setting spray, then their eyeliner, then I received some of their products in my Ipsy bag. Nyx is taking over my makeup case. I have been seeing swatches of the new Nyx Simply Vamp lip cream line, and let me tell you that this line of lippies is just amazing. The colors are dark and fun. They are perfect for fall. Tonight I went into Ulta with the intention of getting a few of the Simply Vamp lippies and the Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in both of the colors that it's offered in. I was so excited when I saw the Simply Vamp display that I grabbed all of the colors, but it turns out all of them were testers except for two. They were sold out of the other four. I was super bummed, I need to get my hands on the other four colors.

                                                 Here are some swatches of everything:


Photo below:
Top left Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam, top right Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam. Top lip color Nyx Simply Vamp in 05 Covet bottom lip Simply Vamp 03 Aphrodisiac.  Simply Vamp in 05 Covet is just beautiful. I love both of the colors, but Covet is my favorite of the two.  I really need to get my hands on the other 4. I'll have to keep checking in. 


The lippies were $5.68 a piece and the illuminators were $6.55. The total came to roughly $30, but I had a $3.50 off of a $10 purchase coupon. I ended up paying 26.60. A great deal for these beauties. 


*Not a sponsored post. I purchased these for myself. I was just too excited to not write about this shopping trip*

No comments:

Post a Comment