9/27/14

Limm Sport Armband Review

The Limm Armband is certainly made for someone who does not like a lot of bulk in their life. It is millimeters thin, yet very pretty durable and still has enough room  to store your house key and your cell phone comfortably. This armband does tend to slip down my arm if I am too sweaty, but in that case I usually just make it a little tighter than I normally would and it seems to do okay. I am running a 5k race tomorrow and will be doing a full review of this product after that, so be sure to check back to see more information about this product and to see how it stood up! I will post better photos of the product then as well! I have been using this for my iPhone 4, it fits perfectly. It can be used with the 4, 4s, 5, 5s and 5c as well. 



What I like so far about this product:
  • It is super light weight, not bulky, and sits comfortably on my arm. 
  • Easy to put on, there is easy access to the phone, and there are holes for the headphone jack.
What I dislike about the product: 

  • Slips down my arm if I am working out pretty hard (jumping, usually causes this)
Check back tomorrow or Monday the 29th for more information! The Limm Sport and Running Armband can be purchased on Amazon for $19.87.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. How cool is this/ Thanks for a great review on such an awesome product

    ReplyDelete