I'll admit that I was a little intimidated by this product at first. It looks kind of scary, but the blade is actually dull. It is not sharp at all, it won't cut your skin. The package comes with two blades, a small one for the face and a large one for the body. Using this product on your body can help you achieve a more even spray tan, a smoother closer shave, prevent ingrown hairs and help you achieve younger looking skin. The blades have tiny microgrooves built in that pick up and remove dirt and other skin debris, easily and safely.
Tips for use on face:
- Wet skin. I typically use this right after I wash my face so it is still wet
- Gently glide the blade across your skin, following the contour of your face. Be careful to avoid areas with broken or damaged skin (acne, cuts...) as it may irritate the area.
- Usually I will do half of my face, then rinse the blade off and do the other half.
- Hang with included rope after each use.
My Exfolimate Video
What I like about this product:
- Quick and easy to use. Just takes seconds on the face.
- No chemicals involved. Just this device and water.
- Pretty instant results. Skin is cleaner than before use.
- The plastic rope it comes with doesn't really need to be as long as it is,.
Does this thing really work:
- Yes, you see instant results right on the blade, you can see any dead skin, extra makeup, and anything else that might have been left over after washing your face.
- I noticed a closer shave when I used this on my legs, my legs were much smoother.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Post contains amazon affiliate links.