OPI AvoJuice Skin Quenchers Coconut Melon is a great product for my summer skin. In the summer I don't need a thick and heavy lotion. The AvoJuice lotion is very light and has a lovely summery scent to it. The scent reminds me of all of those yummy drinks I was throwing back in Cancun. The moisturizing formula is not greasy, like I expiated it to be. I figured that since it was so light, it would not absorb into my skin very well, but that wasn't true. It absorbs very quickly and the pleasant scent lasts longer than a lot of lotions that I have tried. A little goes a long way with this lotion. I don't find myself needing to reapply throughout the day, which is very convenient since I don't feel like lugging a bottle of lotion around with me when I am aout and about.
This lotion is made from many natural ingredients like real melons, coconuts, avocado, and aloe. Other ingredients can be found below:
My TLDR Breakdown.
What I like about the about the lotion:
- Pleasant scent
- Light formula
- Made from some natural ingredients (along with other ingredients)
- Shelf Life of 16 months
- Bottle is recyclable with your other plastics
- Made in the USA
- Leaves my skin as smooth as a babies bottom
- Leaves my tattoos looking brighter
- Absorbs quickly
- Long lasting scent
- Multiple languages on bottle made product accessible to many different people
- Sold of a reputable salon website
- The bottle does not make it clear if this product is tested on animals
- A thicker formula for winter would be amazing
- Packaging looks like it's straight out of the 70's, a makeover to bring it into the 2000's would be neat
To learn more about Beauty Care Choices or to purchase the AvoJuice lotion you can visit the Beauty Care Choices website.
Sound off in the comments: What are your favorite dry skin products?