9/8/14

AvoJuice Coconut Melon Juicie by OPI from Beauty Care Choices



  My skin can never catch a break. Living in New York my skin faces all sorts of torture. The harsh winters dry my skin out so bad that I can hardly control the itch, in summer my skin burns even with sunscreens. Getting tattoos sure doesn't help either, but like a potato chip, you can't have just one. I am always looking for different types of lotions for my itchy dry winter skin, brunt leather summer skin or a healing lotion for my freshly tattooed skin.

  OPI AvoJuice Skin Quenchers Coconut Melon is a great product for my summer skin. In the summer I don't need a thick and heavy lotion. The AvoJuice lotion is very light and has a lovely summery scent to it. The scent reminds me of all of those yummy drinks I was throwing back in Cancun. The moisturizing formula is not greasy, like I expiated it to be. I figured that since it was so light, it would not absorb into my skin very well, but that wasn't true. It absorbs very quickly and the pleasant scent lasts longer than a lot of lotions that I have tried. A little goes a long way with this lotion. I don't find myself needing to reapply throughout the day, which is very convenient since I don't feel like lugging a bottle of lotion around with me when I am aout and about.

  This lotion is made from many natural ingredients like real melons, coconuts, avocado, and aloe. Other ingredients can be found below:


 This is a product that is used in real nail salons. It reminds me of the nice lotions I used when I was in cosmetology school. I received a 6.6oz bottle for free to review. A bottle this size costs $7.99 and can be purchased here at Beauty Care Choices.  Beauty Care Choices is a leading online resource for customers looking for a large selection of salon quality beauty products. Beauty Care Choices takes pride in helping customers locate their favorite salon products that they cannot find anywhere else. All products found on their site are sold directly from the manufacturer. Their products are new. They do not sell old, discontented, or outdated products. Free shipping is offered on purchases totaling $49+.





















My TLDR Breakdown.

What I like about the about the lotion:
  • Pleasant scent
  • Light formula
  • Made from some natural ingredients (along with other ingredients)
  • Shelf Life of 16 months
  • Bottle is recyclable with your other plastics
  • Made in the USA
  • Leaves my skin as smooth as a babies bottom
  • Leaves my tattoos looking brighter
  • Absorbs quickly
  • Long lasting scent
  • Multiple languages on bottle made product accessible to many different people
  • Sold of a reputable salon website
Suggestions/Dislikes:
  • The bottle does not make it clear if this product is tested on animals
  • A thicker formula for winter would be amazing
  • Packaging looks like it's straight out of the 70's, a makeover to bring it into the 2000's would be   neat
 To learn more about Beauty Care Choices or to purchase the AvoJuice lotion you can visit the Beauty Care Choices website.

**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.**

 Sound off in the comments: What are your favorite dry skin products?

No comments:

Post a Comment