9/29/14

Ageless Derma Concealer

  It is no secret that I love makeup. I wear it pretty much every day. I love how makeup enables us to look however we want, whenever we want. I don't wear makeup because I don't think I am beautiful without it. Makeup is my creative outlet. I find it relaxing to apply, and I love how I feel when I wear it. I haven't really been too big into concealer before because I haven't really found one that works for me. I did recently get the chance to review Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer for free and pretty much fell in love with it the first time I used it. It has been the best concealer that I have used, at least for my skin type. 


Ageless Derma carries a line of physician grade skin care products. They promote overall skin health by using ingredients that are great for your skin. They have many different products for many different skin types and conditions. On their site you can find products for puffy eyes, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, dark circles and more. 

I received the Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer in their lightest shade: Fair. This product can be used alone or with your normal makeup routine to cover acne, moles, beauty marks, puffy eyes, dark circles and freckles. I like using this after I apply my liquid foundation under my eyes, under my nose where I have some redness, and above my lip where my "cupids bow" is to brighten up my face and to cover and redness and dark circles I may have that day. I also use this to hide the acne that likes to take up residence on my jawline.

No makeup:

Full face makeup, without concealer. You can see freckles and acne.

Full makeup with concealer. No acne can be spotted, freckles are covered. Skintone looks even.
 I have a pretty dark mole on my hand and a large freckle on my right hand. In this photo I have used the product to completely hide the freckle and diminish the appearance of the mole. 

  The Ageless Derma Concealer is avaliable in 5 shades and can be purchased for $25.00. That might seem like a lot to some people, but I tend to buy higher end makeup anyways, so this is what I would except to pay. I tend to stay away from drug store brands because I often find that the quality isn't the best for my skin. I really love the formula of this product. It doesn't dry out my skin at all, it has kind of a thick rich creamy texture to it. I would love to try out some of their other products in the future. I really need to get my hands on one of their eyebrow kits! I really love that they don't test on animals!


Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal, Petrolatum, Ozokerite Wax, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Lanolin, Zinc Stearate, Mica & Superoxide Dismutase & Catalase & Apple Extract & Horseradish & Phospholipids & Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl Acetate & Butylene Glycol,
May Also Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Green, Kaolin


  I am a little disappointed in their range of colors. Being as pale as I am it is always easy for me to find my perfect shade, but there are not a lot of choices for those with darker skin with really any makeup brand. The concealer that I received did appear lighter in person than it did on the photo when choosing which color I would need, but it did end up blending in flawlessly. Looking around their site I found few shades that might be suitable for women with darker skin. All of the photos on the site feature light skin, so it may be hard to determine which color may be best for your skin is darker. You could probably reach out to their customer service team to help decide which color is best for you.

To learn more about Ageless Derma visit the links below:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Sound off in the comments: What is your favorite thing about makeup? Do you wear it? Why or why not? Do you have any blemishes you wish you could permanently cover? What is your favorite feature about yourself?

21 comments:

  1. I have never used concealer before, but this one looks like it blended in really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great product for a godd price. Thanks for the wonderful review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it works like a charm! Will need to try this product out myself!

    Michelle
    mash-elle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for a concealer that looks natural. I will have to try this one. Your results are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm horrible about makeup so this was like a mini lesson for me! Now I know I need some concealer (my skin is not so great!). Thanks for sharing and the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really gave you a smooth polished look. I'm totally impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a good concealer. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skin looks really clear after using the concealer. It looks really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very thorough review. i don't know much about makeup but my wife is sure to gain a lot from this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the concealer. the mole on your hand is totally hidden.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you can really see that this works well. Great photos! I would love some concealer for my undereye circles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love learning about new makeup products. i just started wearing makeup and learning a few tricks so I always look forward to mini reviews like this!! You look gorgeous by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow that looks os good on you! i would love to try if we have here in malaysia. i cant live wihtout concealer though i dont wear makeup everyday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! That really works!!! I need one!!! I look like I have a black-eyes everyday. Sometimes they tease if I was in a recent fist fight. LOL! That product does wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that works pretty well. I have really got to start wearing make up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This seems like an awesome product and I to love they don't test on animals. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I get so pale too, during the winter, and have a really hard time finding just the right colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will have to try this. Your results are great. I like the before and after photos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I use concealer for only under my eyes, especially for conferences I speak at because of the lighting. The one I chose seems to be okay, but I'm hoping to find something that blends better.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your reasoning for wearing make up and completely agree, as mine is much the same. Your look isn't crazy different- you're cute either way!! ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am the same way with makeup. I use it as a creative outlet and a way just to look a bit nicer on special occasions. This concealer looks awesome! I will have to look for it in my area.

    ReplyDelete