8/26/14

One Direction The Looks Collection Now Available at Macy's!

How exciting! One Direction's new "The Looks Collection" makeup kits are now available at Macy's! This collection consists of 3 exclusive makeup kits, each with their ow unique pieces. Each set comes in a collectible keepsake tin. Inside each tin are bold and beautiful lip sticks, eye liners and shadows,  nail polishes and stencil sets. Personally, I would love to try the Midnight Memories Kit. I am all about red lips and dark eyes.

Much like the One Direction band members themselves, this prestige make-up line is fun, bold and a tad mischievous, featuring vivid shades, premium formulas and chic, collectible packaging and components. 

I am a huge fan of fun packaging when it comes to makeup. I love when the packaging is asbeautiful as the makeup I am using. The new One Direction makeup packaging is so fun.



25 lucky people win the Looks Collection, autographed by the members of One Direction. Enter using the widget below. Winners will be contacted by the sponsor. I am not the host of the giveaway and it is not guaranteed that winners will be from my blog, as this giveaway is hosted on many different blogs. Official rules can be seen my clicking "view official rules" down below. Good luck!

 Be sure to check out the Facebook page to learn more about this edgy collection! 

*This is a sponsored post, powered by BrandBacker. I was not compensated for this blog post*
;value="22654" />

No comments:

Post a Comment