8/21/14

Fulcrum Gallery: Liz Jardine Sun Shower Print Review

*Disclaimer, I was given a free product in exchange for this review, opinions expressed however are my own.*

Since I live in an apartment and am on a recent college graduate budget, interior design hasn't been one of my main priorities. I haven't really put much effort into decorations and such. Don't get me wrong, I have the occasional painting or photograph hanging here and there, but nothing special. My walls have always just been kinda bland. I was elated when Fulcrum Gallery reached out to me for a review.  I was given the opportunity to choose a design under an allotted price point to review for free.

  Fulcrum Gallery launched in 2002, when two friends believed in the same ideology: " do what you love, money will follow".  When it was first started, the site was a "view only" art site. Salvador Dali was the first artist featured on the site. As time went on, Fulcrum Gallery allowed artists to submit their work to be featured on their site. As more and more artists submitted their work and to the disappointment of site viewers who were unable to purchase their favorite pieces, Fulcrum Gallery went into sales. The online store opened up in 2003.

  Originally, the Fulcrum Gallery store off hundreds of all original artwork pieces. In 2004 Fulcrum Gallery went into the fine print business, expanding from hundreds of paintings to thousands of paintings and prints, this same year they also started to offer framing for paintings and prints. Now you can search their site and find 200,000 beautiful prints. The creators of Fulcrum Gallery take pride in their "blood, sweat, and tears" founded business.

  Fulcrum Gallery offers a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your order, for any reason-no questions asked, you may return the product for a full refund or replacement.

  On the Fulcrum Gallery site, you can find artwork for any room in your house. You are able to search artwork by room, color, price, artists, style, and size. I was most interested in finding a piece to in my living room. My living room is a light shade of blue, and I thought it might be hard to find a piece to match. I first started my search my looking at the Living Room section of the site. From there, I filtered by size. I wanted something large so I selected "at least 24 inches". I also filtered artwork by selection pieces that were the color blue. I fell in love with a print right on the first page by Liz Jardine titled Sun Shower. This contemporary tree wall art fit beautifully into my living room. The colors were spot on, over all I am very impressed with this print. I opted to not have it framed, as the cost brought it over the allotted value that I was offered to choose from. This item shipped out super quick, I had it within days of first speaking to the company.

Print as shown on the website:

Print I received:


Packaging:


Out of the box:




About this print:
  The Sun Shower fine art print by Liz Jardine is simply beautiful. I find it to be very unique, I have not seen anything like it in the homes of my friends. I love the colors in this print, and how well they go with my living room. I can't really say that there is anything I dislike about this product. This print starts at $36.59. The cost goes up depending on how you customize the print. You can have it laminated or framed, both of which bring the cost of the item up. 

  Fulcrum Gallery was with me every step of the way. They made choosing this print so simple and notified me as soon as it shipped.  I am impressed with how friendly the Web Promotions department was. 


Likes:

  • Fast Shipping
  • High Quality Print
  • Beautiful Colors
  • Friendly Staff
Dislikes:
  • Honestly, I cannot think of anything I dislike about this print or the company. I am very impressed.


Sound off in the comments: Do you have a favorite painting or artist? 

26 comments:

  1. That is definitely a great piece! Fits in very well in your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this unique piece of art. My fave artist is Dali.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Print I Must Check Them Out When I Do My Living Room Over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful unique print, we barely have any art in our home. I will have to give them a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great print. I love the mosaic look and colors.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this thing for trees... I look around my house and I see I have prints or paintings of trees so I really LOVE your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is such a gorgeous piece of artwork! I love the colors, and it sounds like this gallery was created with such a great vision.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great print at a great price. Looks really cute in your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a nice print that you selected. Our big challenge is not finding something we like (we being me and my husband) but rather finding something we both like. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That print is stunning! It really livens up the room, I love the WWII poster as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the piece. It would make a nice focus to a room. And I also appreciate the what you received looked very similar to the quality on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That really is a beautifully made print. It's going to look wonderful when framed and hung.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful piece! It would look amazing with a nice chestnut frame :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a unique piece of art! Sure is special. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Fulcrum Gallery. =) They actually contacted me as well to review. I got a beautiful butterfly canvas for my office. =) Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This print is unique but beautiful. I love it. I will have to check this site out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like pixel art. It's interesting, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is so amazing! Unique and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I find it interesting that they have so many filters to get you to the right piece for your desired room. Packaging looks sturdy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the print of the tree and want it for my new house! It is gorgeous,

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is beautiful! The blue in it would go perfect in my living room. I'll have to see what else they have for the rest of my house too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful print! I would love to have it in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey, I really like that, and since I am so not a creative person so this cold come in handy

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to have one of this too!! Looks pretty

    ReplyDelete
  25. at first, i thought there is something wrong with my screen then I had to scroll and read the whole post this looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete