8/6/14

August 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peek No. 4!

Wow, Ipsy sure is sending out these sneak peeks quickly this month! Here is another look at what could be in your bag this month!

No need to take notes! One of these fabulous beauties will take your skin or hair to the head of the class. What fave products do you use to "cheat" great hair and skin?-Ipsy Facebook page

Pore No More Full Size $45
Paulas Choice Clear  Moisturizer Sample Size $8.00 Full Size 27

Ipsy did open the Glam rooms early this year so we get to see what we are getting now! Here is a peek at what I am getting in my bag:
I am super excited about all of these products. I can't wait to try the Sheer Glo product and I could always use some new lip balm!


Not signed up for this subscription yet? What are you waiting for? It is only $10 a month, taxes apply in some states, free shipping to all 50 states! Each month you will receive 4-5 awesome sample size and full size beauty product! Canadians can sign up for the $10 a month bag as well, but there is a USD $4.95/month shipping fee. I have had this subscription for almost two years. It is my favorite beauty subscription that I have tried so far! You can earn points for free full size products by reviewing the products you received right on their website and referring friends!  You can sign up here!

*Ipsy is a subscription that I pay for, I have not been compensated or bribed for writing this post in any way*

Sound off in the comments: What do you do to keep your skin or hair healthy looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment