8/5/14

August 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peek No. 3!

Hey there Ipsy subscribers! I'm back with the third sneak peek! Are you a fan of lip balms? Then you will be pleased with this months bag! One of the items in the photo below will be in your bag! 

"Notebook? Check. Pens? Check. Lip Balm? Absolutely. One of these go-to goodies is sure to keep your lips smooth and silky for the most important class of the day: social studies."- Ipsy Facebook

From Left to Right:
(The duo may be separated, you might get either green or purple, we shall find out!) 

Check back for more! 

Not signed up for this subscription yet? What are you waiting for? It is only $10 a month, taxes apply in some states, free shipping to all 50 states! Each month you will receive 4-5 awesome sample size and full size beauty product! Canadians can sign up for the $10 a month bag as well, but there is a USD $4.95/month shipping fee. I have had this subscription for almost two years. It is my favorite beauty subscription that I have tried so far! You can earn points for free full size products by reviewing the products you received right on their website and referring friends!  You can sign up here!

*Ipsy is a subscription that I pay for, I have not been compensated or bribed for writing this post in any way*

Sound off in the comments: What is your favorite lip product? Do you wear chapstick, lip balms, or lipsticks? Is it important to wear a product with sunscreen on your lips?

26 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun thing to get in the mail. My sister would love that.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bee all natural lip balm. Sounds moisturizing. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those balms are surely something I'd love to give a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would be really cool to sign up for something and get a surprise package in the mail each month. It's like christmas every month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I love surprises and what better than beauty products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been thinking of signing up for something like this, I love surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a big fan of Sephora lip stain. It is like lipstick but it stays on longer and does not dry your lips like other long lasting lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those lip balm looks really fun. I love gifts in the in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Really Need To Sign Up For This Love Getting Stuff Like This In The Mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think subscription boxes are pretty fun, not sure if a beauty one if for me although I would be forced to try some stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love ipsy! The teases are unbearable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I had extra money for subscription boxes like this! I will definitely keep Ipsy in mind when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every time i sign up for ipsy I get the same products :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I go through so much lip balm. This would be a great box for me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know, I know, I haven't signed up yet. At $10/month, what in the world is taking me so long?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Surprises are always nice looks like some great products! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I use couloured lip balms instead of lipsticks, using one with sunscreen in summer.
    It must be nice to be able to sample so many products on a monthly basis.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are killing it with these sneakpeeks. I love the lips stuff. THanks for sharing. I need ipsy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to sign up for something like this! How fun would it be to get a surprise package in the mail every month.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I go through lip balm like crazy! This would be a box for me

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ten bucks is a very reasonable price. Reasonable enough to consider, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. looks very nice but i am not into lip balm though my sister would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have a favorite tinted lip gloss, but they keep discontinuing my faves! My winter go-to, however, is Blistex

    ReplyDelete
  24. So this issue of Ipsy is all about lip glosses. We don't have Ipsy here in our country but we have lots of subscription boxes that's promising. I love lip balms too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I signed up for Ipsy a while ago and like it. I haven't received my latest stash though. I do like the colorful makeup bags that hold the products... I know, I love the bags more. Haha!

    ReplyDelete