8/4/14

August 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peek No. 2!

I'm back with the 2nd sneak peek of the August Glam Bag! On the Ipsy Facebook page they posted the photo below with the caption  "Drama isn't just for acting class. Any one of these products can transform you from sweet ingenue to sensational diva in no time." How fun!  They always have the cutest Sneak Peek photos too!


Procuts shown in photo:
-Manna Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion Full Size: $29.99
-J.Cat Flying Solo Eye Shadow  Full Size: $2.99
-Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Quad 1 Full eyeshadow: $1.95
-Blush and Bronzer Duo Unknown brand

Subscribers may receive some of these products in their bags, depending on their results from the beauty quiz that they have taken and reviews that they have left for products that they have previously received. Products can be sample to full size. It looks like Costal Scents eyeshadow, Lord & Berry, Dr. Brandt Skincare, and Manna Sheer Glo products are sample/travel sizes.

Check out the first sneak peek here.
Check back soon for sneak peek number 3!

Not signed up for this subscription yet? What are you waiting for? It is only $10 a month, taxes apply in some states, free shipping to all 50 states! Each month you will receive 4-5 awesome sample size and full size beauty product! Canadians can sign up for the $10 a month bag as well, but there is a USD $4.95/month shipping fee. I have had this subscription for almost two years. It is my favorite beauty subscription that I have tried so far! You can earn points for free full size products by reviewing the products you received right on their website and referring friends!  You can sign up here!

*Ipsy is a subscription that I pay for, I have not been compensated or bribed for writing this post in any way*

Sound off in the comments below: What beauty product can you not live without? Which of the above products do you want to appear in your bag:

23 comments:

  1. That looks like an awesome glam bag. My sister would love to get that.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try lpsy, I'll give it a shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to use my link if you sign up! You get points for referrals! http://www.ipsy.com/r/6rcs

      Delete
  3. Wow! Subscription price is really reasonable for all the beauty products you receive. If there's one item I can't live without, it would be the lip balm because my lips tend to crack all the time. Second will be lipstick and third will be the brow liner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the eye shadow and the shimmer lotion. I should sign up for something like that. I wonder if we have a company here in PH similar to Ipsy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ten bucks a month isn't bad considering most people spend a lot more on their make-up in stores just for one item.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a good deal for those of you in the states. I still love the trail and error of in person shopping though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love getting my Ipsy bag each month. I hope I get the eye pencil in mine. I always go through them the fastest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For makeup, $10 is a totally reasonable price to pay. Looks like cute items come with too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! I may have to give this a try. I'm thinking of giving makeup a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think having monthly samples makes this deal great. It would also be exciting seeing something new monthly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This looks super fun! I had not heard of Ipsy before. THX.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My wife loves Ipsy. We cant get enough of our subscription services.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will definitely tell my sister to get an IPSY subscription and send it to me in Manila.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like some great goodies in that box! I need to get new eye liner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sneak peaks are so fun. I really want to get an ipsy bag now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want an ipsy bag! Too bad there's a wait list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you can get off the wait list! They sometimes have a task you can do to get off!

      Delete
    2. get off really quick i mean, lol!

      Delete
    3. You can visit here to skip the wait list! http://mygl.am/SkipTheWaitlist

      Delete
  17. I am seriously thinking about getting this since it is only $10 + tax. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a great goody bag in just $10... Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a great pack at very reasonable price. My girlfriend will love this.

    ReplyDelete