7/6/14

Tiffy's Post Transplant Recovery Fund

Hey everyone! This is a bit different than my normal posts, but it is the most important one I have posted. The sister of a good friend of mine has cystic fibrosis and had to had a double lung and liver transplant earlier this week. The following is taken from the “give forward” website:

"Help Tiffy (and my family) with the financial speed bumps on her road to recovery :)
My sister, Tiffany, recently underwent a double lung and liver transplant. Although the surgery is complete, her road to recovery is still a long and expensive one. My father and mother are staying up in Boston with her only stopping home to restock clothes and such as necessary. The doctors wish her to stay close, even after discharge, for check-ups up to three times a week. To off set the cost associated with this recovery process, I’d like to raise some money to help them. Those of you who have met my sister know that she is one of the most caring and helpful people you will ever meet. She wants to work as a nurse with handicapped children after she is fully healed. She is a wonderful photographer and artist to boot. Even a few dollars can go a long way to help them with meals and bills. Thank you in advance. I love you all!" 


Any and all help is appreciated. These are great people who deserve all the help they can get. Here is the link to donate: Click Here

Please consider making a donation to help this family out. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment