7/1/14

StyloPhora Ice Ball Mold Review




I'm here with another ice ball mold review! This time I got to try the StyloPhora ice ball mold! Like I said in a previous review, I have ditched ice cubes and switched to ice balls, so these were a welcome addition to my home! 

Not only does StyloPhora pride themselves with brining high quality products to the market, they also take great pride in their customer service team. StyloPhora uses the best manufactures who only use the best quality products and packaging. StyloPhora ice balls are sold in packages of 3 molds. They also come with a funnel to make filling the mold easier! Each ice ball mold has a fill line, to ensure that you fill them with just the right amount of water. The following is an easy to follow "how to" video:

The StyloPhora ice balls are 2.5" each, one large ice ball is enough to keep your drink cold for over an hour, you can refill your glass many times without needing to add more ice. This can be convenient at a dinner party or when drinking out doors, as it reduces the amount of trips to the freezer that you would need to take. Ice balls make a great addition to a dogs water bowl on a cold day.

These molds were great. I like how sturdy they were, and that they take up less space in the freezer than traditional ice cube trays. I think you could have a lot of fun with these by adding different fruits or even herbs like mint to add some flavor to your drink! I know I love adding watermelon to my ice balls! You could also add food coloring to make them fun for the kids! 

The StyloPhora ice balls can be purchased on Amazon and are currently on sale for $16.97! 






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I think I had better check in to getting my own.

    ReplyDelete