7/20/14

Jamberry Nail Wraps: Review

Have you heard of the new nail craze Jamberry? If you are a makeup addict like I am you have probably seem advertisements for Jamberry nail wraps online. Jamberry Nail wraps are decorated strips with adhesive one side that stick right to your nails. There is no dry or wait time! Simply apply and go!

With so many designs, you can create your perfect nail polish free mani in just minutes. Jamberry nail wraps last up to 2 weeks on fingers and 4 weeks on toes. One set of nail wraps is $15. One sheet of nail wraps contains 18 wraps. I only used 5 on my nails, so at $15 this is a great deal! You can use the leftover wraps on another mani or on your toes. You can use them on all of your nails, or just one as an accent nail in addition to your regularly polished nails. The options are limitless.

Below are some of their most popular design. I am in love with the "Vintage Chic" set.

I recently was able to test a half sheet of Jamberry Nail strips from online consultant Sylvia, for free in echange for my honest review. I was sent the Black and White Skinny set.



These were so easy to apply. The directions say to prep the nail by cleaning, cutting and shaping the nail, then buff the nail, select the strip that best fits your nail, heat the strip up for a few seconds then apply the strip to your nail. Trim the excess strip off and either discard or apply to another nail if there is enough left over. Be sure to apply pressure to the nail in order to seal the strip. I found this process sooo much easier and faster than applying nail polish, waiting for the polish to dry, removing any smudges, cleaning up any designs, applying top coats, and all of the other work that goes into a manicure. It took me about 3 minutes to finish my mani with the Jamberry nail wraps. It would usually take me about 10 minutes just to paint my nails, because I always mess up and smudge a couple of fingers, and about her 45 for them to dry. There is no dry time with Jamberry nail wraps.

I think these would be great for people who work with their hands as it can create a thicker barrier between the elements and your nails. I have weak nails, I think that these could protect against my nails peeling. I have also found that these are much easier to use than the Sally Hansen nail polish strips. They go on much easier and the adhesive is stronger. I find that the Sally Hansen strips rip too easily and have to be thrown out. I will be purchasing Jamberry nail wraps instead of Sally Hansen polish strips from now on.








To learn more about Jamberry Nails or to purchase your own set you can visit Sylvia's online store!

What is your favorite nail polish color? Sound off in the comments below!

7 comments:

  1. Seems much more ideal than painting, I can never get the polish to look good on my right hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny, These wraps are so much better than painting! If you would like to try them i can send you a sample:)

      Delete
  2. i have heard great things about these nails--i may have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bridget, Jamberry Nails are great! If you want a free sample, I would be happy to send one to you!

      Delete
  3. I have heard so many great things about Jamberry nails but have yet to try them for myself. They look so cool tho better then nail polish that chips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krisha, If you would like to try out Jamberry nails I would live to send you a sample!

      Delete
  4. That looks so cool for a single mommy w limited girly time.

    ReplyDelete