7/7/14

InstaNatural: Argan, Coconut, Jojoba Oil Hair Treatment, and Elixir Serum Review


InstaNatural is currently the leading online seller when it comes to six natural beauty products and cosmetics. They are committed to providing their customers with quality products. InstaNatural values the safety of the customer and show this by labeling all of their ingredients right on the label of each product. Custumers have a right to know what is in the product they are using.

I recently got to try the organic Aragon Oil hair treatment, for free to review on my blog. Argan oil has been known to restore limp, frizzy, dry, and damages hair to a healthy texture and shine. The InstaNatural argan oil was an awesome product. While the benefits listed on the bottle talked about all the good it could do for my hair, I really loved the way that it made my skin feel! I use about a quarter size amount, rub it between my hands then I run my hands through my hair. Any leftover product on my skin I just rub into my skin more. The webs of fingers are very dry, and the argan oil left them feeling moisturized. The argan oil made my hair silky soft and super shiny, without making it appear oily. I already have an oily scalp, so I get worried about putting more oils in my hair, but this absorbed fairly quickly. My hair also looked better after I straightened it with this product, it didn't look totally dried out like it typically does.  I like that the product wasn't sticky, I really dislike sticky hair products. There is no scent that I can pick up, which is awesome. Too many hair products have overpowering scents. The simplicity of this product makes it great for those who get headaches from powerful smells.

This product is made from 100% natural plant based oils. These oils include:

• Argan Oil - Improves the elasticity of dry and brittle hair. 
• Shea Butter - Nourishes your hair from roots to tips. • Olive Oil -A great natural conditioner that can revive even the most damaged hair. • Coconut Oil - Works wonders for both dry and oily scalp. • Jojoba Oil - Repairs damage and promotes hair growth. • Sunflower Oil - A light moisturizing oil that softens the hair, while making it more manageable. 
• Grapeseed Oil - Serves as a natural sunscreen for hair. 


 Hair before using the product:
 Hair after using the product:

The product is a clear liquid, as seen below:


InstaNaturl has a 100 day money back guarantee. If you do not like the product, for whatever reason, you have 100 days to make a return for a full refund. You don't even need to return the bottle!


InstaNatural Argan Oil is sold in a 4oz bottle and is currently on sale for $19.95 on Amazon


Other links:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. What a great review. I can really see the difference in your hair. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete