7/20/14

Fresh Fruit Vinegars by Mange Review



Mangé brings the taste of gastronomical restaurants right into your home with their special sauces! Sauces can make or break a recipe. Sauces can be the difference between "not this again" to "WOW, a second helping please!". Mangé's fresh fruit vinegars can be used on their own in a salad or mixed with other ingredients to create amazing drinks, marinades, awesome sauces, and much more! I was excited to be able to try two of their sauces for free in exchange for a review!



Mangé uses only the freshest picked fruits. These fruits are then pureed and preserved into vinegars. This process allows the vinegar to capture the essence of each fruit’s natural flavor, ensuring the best possible taste for whatever recepie you decide to try it with!

 I received two sample size bottles of Mangé. The first flavor that I tried was Raspberry, I used this on a salad.  I have to say this was better than any raspberry vinaigrette that I have ever used. It was so much fresher and not as oily. I also received a Passion Fruit vinegar as well. I have not used this in a recipe yet, but have tasted it out of the bottle and it is pretty good as well. I may try it in a stuffed chicken recipe later this week. 


Want to learn more about Mangé fresh fruit vinegars? Here are some links to check out:
Consider helping out this small business by making a donation to their indiegogo campaign! By donating you can earn perks like recepie cards, bottles of fruit vinegar, a thank you note from the chef, and even become a partner in the company! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


What do you like about Fruit Vinegars? What recipe would you recommend me trying with the Passion Fruit fruit vinegar? Sound off in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - look at all the colors of those fruit vinegars...omgoodness...I would love to try each and every one of them. I LOVE fruit products like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now this is something I have got to try! I wouldn't even begin to know how to use the fruit vinegars, but that's what Google & Pinterest are for, right? :)

    ReplyDelete