7/30/14

August 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peek No.1!

Recently I unsubscribed from Ipsy, and then resubscribed just a day later because I just really love this subscription. Ipsy sent an email to those of us who have recently unsubscribed with a sneak peek of the August 2014 Glam Bag. Glam bag subscribers will receive either the new Urban Decay Perversion Mascara or 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Pencil eyeliner. I am already a huge fan of both of these products (I own both) and I can't wait to see which one I get (secretly hoping for the mascara)! Which product would you love in your bag? I will be back with more sneak peeks as they come out! Stay tuned! 

Edit: Here is the photo released on their Facebook page:

Not signed up for this subscription yet? What are you waiting for? It is only $10 a month, taxes apply in some states, free shipping to all 50 states! Each month you will receive 4-5 awesome sample size and full size beauty product! Canadians can sign up for the $10 a month bag as well, but there is a USD $4.95/month shipping fee. I have had this subscription for almost two years. It is my favorite beauty subscription that I have tried so far! You can sign up here!

I will be back with more sneak peeks as they come out! Stay tuned! 

*Ipsy is a subscription that I pay for, I have not been compensated or bribed for writing this post in any way*

Sound off in the comments: What are your favorite makeup products or brands?

23 comments:

  1. So glad that I decided to sign up-the liner is gorgeous and I've been dying to try the masscara. Can't wait to see what else is in my glam bag.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my Ipsy bags. My favorite was a few months ago but each month they have great products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favs are arabic cosmetics or cruelty free ones, but these definetely look good! Xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love Urban Decay. I love that their shades are both stunning and edgy. Aside from Urban Decay, I also like Lancôme and Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way! Never heard of it...and only $10/month? Oh, I gotta check this out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have heard about it from time to time. I have been looking to find a sub box but there are so many out there. This one looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of it, but sounds like a fun package to receive in the mail every month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to get an Urban Decay product in mine..yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Urban Decay! They have some of the best beauty products! I have never signed up to any of these subs comp, but been curious about them!
    xo,
    Dee T
    http://HauteFrugalista.com
    @HauteFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great glam bag, wish I got something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not a bad price and all that comes with it.. I am sure my wife would like this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a friend who loves the higher end mascaras. This sounds right up her alley! I am still learning the tricks to putting on makeup, unfortunately. I'll have to ask her about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love It I Must Sign Up & Get Myself Some Goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My girlfriend would love this. I think I'll sign her up for some goodies. Forget brownie points. I'll score major cake points.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I lvoe Urban Decay make up! Looks like a nice glam bag!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never tried their makeup, but it looks awesome. I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always see people getting ipsy bags, I am going to have to look into it. Looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never heard of Ipsy but it sounds like something to look into. THanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ten bucks a month is pretty reasonable for sure! It sounds like a great subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I should sign up for this. My teen would love getting a box like this every month. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. For gals who love all the beauty items, this would be like Christmas every month. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  22. We love ipsy. These kind of Subscription boxes leave little to be disappointed with!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Ipsy Glam bag looks so nice.Good to know that this is worth the cost.

    ReplyDelete