6/9/14

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan Review and Pot PieMuffin/Cupcake Recipe!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

A couple of weeks ago I received one Grazia Silicon 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan, free, to review on my blog. I was excited to be offered this review, because as it turns out, I did not have a muffin pan of any size!


The Silicon 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan made entirely up of silicon, no added fillers are involved! It can be heated up to 450 degrees fahrenheit.  It far exceeds both US FDA and European LFGB standards. It can be used in the oven or microwave, and is also freezer and dishwasher safe.

Cooking instructions include:

  • Wash pan with warm water before use. 
  • Apply a thin layer of non stick spray before first use and in-between use for multiple batches
  • Place pan on sturdy baking tray to make silicon try easier to handle.
Cooking don'ts include:
  • Do not use over open flame.
  • Do not cut pan or use sharp objects in pan
  • Do not use abrasive soaps or scouring lands. 
Honestly, I loved this pan. I made Pot Pie Muffins (recipe to follow) in it, and not one of my muffins were stuck to it. My muffins popped right out of the pan, with no trouble at all. I feel that the mini size can help with portion control, not to mention how cute everything turns out! 

 This muffin pan can be purchased on Amazon for  $16.88, and you can get free shipping if you have amazon prime!


Now for the recipe:
To test out the muffin pan, I made Pot Pie Muffins. Wow, were these yummy. I could eat a whole tray of them of I want practicing self control! 

Ingredients
  • 1 Can- Cream of Chicken soup
  • 1lb-Cooked, Cubed Chicken
  • 1- Bag of Frozen Mixed Veggies
  • Garlic Salt to taste
  • 1 Can- Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
Instructions
  • Heat oven to 400
  • Cook chicken until done.
  • Mix cream of chicken, frozen veggies, and garlic salt in a bowl, add chicken when done.
  • Place biscuits in muffin pan, form to side of walls. If you use a mini muffin pan you will need to split each biscuit in half and use half a biscuit per muffin. 
  • Fill quickly, the biscuits tend to expand when left out.
  • Place in oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. 
  • Let cool a few minutes before eating, they will be hot!
My cat thought it would be fun to help, and ends up getting cream of chicken soup on his face, in a place he couldn't lick it off. This is his face of shame.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

12 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure my wife purchased something like this... It looks very familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH I needed this today looking for dinner ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to make these. My daughter will love them. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy.

    Having the easy to clean pan is also a bonus for sure,

    ReplyDelete
  5. My neighbor has these and loves them. That's a cute idea for a fun dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to check it out for sure, everything looks delicious, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look yummy! And Donnie's cat seems like he enjoyed them too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks amazing! I would try it - I hate scrubbing muffin pans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks awesome! I have a mini muffin tin, but it's not silicone. Those pot pies are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I imagine its a lot like my non-stick silicone slip pad that I absolutely adore! I need to get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will have to try those. That looks so yummy. I need to buy some of those because the ones that i have everything sticks to them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wanting to try one of those. I've only used the old fashioned ones.

    ReplyDelete