6/9/14

Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash Review:

If you have not yet heard, Dial has come out with a new body wash with a new advanced vitamin boost formula! This new body wash is lotion infused, so you can be sure it will leave you skin feeling soft and healthy!


Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash has easily become my new favorite body wash. I suffered from a really bad spell of extremely dry skin over the harsh New York winter, and this body wash brought my skin back to life! It not only smells great, but leaves skin feeling super soft. The Vitamin B boost helps draw in moisture and keeps your skin feeling hydrated all day! I really liked that it did not eave my skin feeling sticky or slimy. The product lathers up nicely, and the smell is just amazing. Dial really outdid themselves on this one!


*I received a full size bottle of the product mentioned above for free from Dial in exchange for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried this yet, looks like a good soap though. I've always been a fan of dial products. We use their hand soap every day.

    ReplyDelete