11/14/13

Casepics.com Customizable iPhone Case Review


Casepics.com is a family-owned company that allows you to create custom designed cases for mobile many mobile devices! Casepics.com offers high quality phone cases at an affordable price!  These phone cases not only protect your phone from scratches and dirt, but also show off your personality! 

Mobile device cases available:
   

 Creating your design is super simple! All you need to do is pick a case, upload a photo, crop it, and they do the rest! You can upload photos from you computer, or select photos from your Facebook or Instagram account! Their uploader form also allows you to add a filter to your photo. Once you order your case, it only takes a few days from order to delivery!


I was recently offered one free case in exchage for an honest review of one of their iPhone cases. I got to choose my own design and which phone case I wanted. I uploaded a photo of the Doctor Who TARDIS and chose the iPhone 4 case. The process of uploading and cropping the photo was super simple. The case arrived within just a few days. It arrived exactly as I expected. The quality of the image was not watered down at all. This case is super durable. I am a huge klutz, I am always dropping my phone and this case is still good as new.  Many iPhone cases that had designs on them that I have had faded and peeled in days. I have had this for a couple months now, and there are no scratches and the design is still intact. The quality of this case is superb! 






















 If you celebrate christmas, these will make a great stocking stuffer! Theses cases are also make great birthday gifts and other holiday gifts!  Use the code GLR20 to receive 20% off of your order! HURRY NOW, this code expires tomorrow, November 15th.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment