11/8/13

Buycostumes.com Miss Mad Hatter Adult Plus Costume Review!


*disclaimer: I received the product or products below for free in exchange for an honest review. The opinions are my own.


Buycostumes.com was founded in 1999, and has grown into the most popular online costume and accessories retailer! Buycostumes.com sells not only the most popular Halloween costumes, but costumes that can be used year round for holidays like thanksgiving, christmas, easter, and themed costume parties! They also have a 110% price guarantee and hassle free return policy! The 110% pice guarantee guarantees that if you find your costume at a lower price within 14 days of your purchase, Buycostumes.com will refund you the difference!

Buycostumes.com recently offered me one costume of my choice in exchange for an honest review! I was excited to find that they had the Mad Hatter costume that I have been dying to try for a few years now. After I messaged them back with the costume I wanted, they sent it out and it arrived quickly!



The  costume I chose is the Miss Mad Hatter Plus Costume. I have been wanting this costume for years, and I am excited to report that it fit great and was in perfect condition! Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I take it seriously! I always dress up and do my makeup to match my costume. I often find that costumes can feel kind of cheap, but that wasn't the case with this Leg Avenue costume. I usually have pretty good luck with this brand. They have the cutest plus size costumes that also are made from quality materials. I will be able to re-wear this in the future! 

I looked and felt great in this costume all night! It was comfortable and easy to wear. It fit perfectly, I did not need to make an exchange or anything, though if I did it would have been such an easy process. I ordered some cute purple flats to go with the costume, the flats really pulled everything together! I received so many compliments on this. Overall, I would use Buycostumes.com in the future for all of my costume needs. This costume costs $56.99 and is offered in the size 1x/2x. The costume came with the dress and hat. 





What I like about the costume:
  • Stylish
  • Fit well
  • Designed for plus size bodies
  • Vivid colors 
  • Sturdy construction, re-wearable
Dislikes/Recomendations:
  • Material a little itchy
  • Adjustable arm holes, as the arms were just a bit snug



You can learn more about Buycostumes.com by checking out these sites:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment