10/4/13

Purex Ultra Packs plus Oxi Review

Introducing the NEW Purex UltraPacks, created with the stain fighting power of OXI! These new convenient laundry detergent packs make doing laundry even easier. Each small pack contains a full loads worth of concentrated liquid detergent and will dissolve quickly once you add them to your laundry. Just toss it and go! No measuring required! No messy spills, and no lifting heavy jugs of soap. 


I was recently sent a pack of  Purex Ultra Packs plus OXI to try for myself! I absolutely love these! They are easy to use, I don't have to lift heavy jugs of soap, and they leave my laundry smelling fresh. For being so small, they really do a great job! I was a little skeptical at first, but they really work! I think these will safe me money in the long run because I am pretty careless with the typical jugs of laundry soap. i never measure, I just kind of pour the product into my washer. With these, one pack is used for one load. I don't have to measure a thing! I will be buying these in the future!




Purex is hosting an awesome sweepstakes that you need to check out! You can enter to win 1 of 10 $50 prizes! This is open to legal residents of the US who are 18 years or older!


Also, be sure to check out the Purex Facebook page and the Purex website!

The Purex Brand provided me with a sample of Purex UltaPacks(r) plus Oxi in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expresses here are my own.


i received this as a part of the Purex Insiders blogger team. Join it today!


No comments:

Post a Comment