10/28/13

Immortal Herbs TotalNutrition


Immortal Herbs Totalnutrition offers a healthy drink, from the inside out! The TotalNutrition superfood formula is made from quailty ingrediets that offer a great ammount of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and other nutrients that will help you feel energized all day! The ingredients used to make this awesome power-packed powder are 100% all natural, organic, GM)-Free, Vegan, Raw, and Guten-Free. It's a drink that you can feel good about putting in your body!

Immortal Herbs recently offered to send me a sample pack of their TotalNutrition product to try for myself! I love trying new products that can help me live a healthier lifestyle, so I was excited to be able to try this product. I have tried other protein and health shakes, so I figured this would be a nice thing to try, because it is organic and all natural, unlike some of the other ones I have tried.


One drink is 30 calories. This is about 1/3 of the calories of other drinks I have tried. The drink left me feeling full and ready to start my day. I felt more energized throughout the day, and on days when I don't have breakfast or anything before I leave the house. I was able to walk around camps without feeling tired like I normally do, due to a lack of sleep. The flavor wasn't too bad. I think it would be really good if you mixed in it with your favorite juice. If I were to try it again, i think I would add it to some V8 Splash. 

Ingrediants:
Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Spirulina, Spinach, Alfalfa Leaf, Kelp, Dulse Leaf, Barley Grass Juice, Orange Peel, Beet Root, Dandelion Leaf, Lemon Peel, Gingko Leaf, Wheat Grass Juice, Maca Root, Cacao, Ashwagandha, Sacha Inchi, Manuka Honey, Bee Pollen, Reishi Mushroom, Blueberry, Black Currant, Wild Bilberry, Wild Lingonberry, Aronia, Pomegranate, Concord Grape, Red Raspberry, Sour Cherry, Wild Elderberry, Wild Cranberry, Black Raspberry, Goji Berries and Schiznadra Berries.

 




Links to check out:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds perfect for my son-in-law. He works and goes to school so he needs extra energy. I wanted to tell you that Noxicare sent another Lotion and not the Vitamins. Maybe they misunderstood you. Like I said they're just not a good company to deal with. It's ok though. Now I have lots of lotion. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you hear that you have received your prize, plus an extra goodie! I am so sorry about the delay!

      Delete
  2. looks like sumthin i may want to try.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to see that immortal Herbs. You used lots of herbal ingredients such as reishi mushroom powder, Cacao, Orange Peel etc which are really healthy ingredients.

    ReplyDelete