9/21/13

Cuse Crawl 5!

I came, I Crawled, and I Conquered....and I'm about to do it again!

Cuse Crawl 5 is sponsored by Labatt Blue and The Daily Orange and is presented by the National Bar Crawl Association!  Come down and enjoy free entry into 12 bars, a free t-shirt if you are one of the first 1,500 to stop at all of the bars, a Cuse Crawl Cup, over 30 drink specials, a wristband, 1 Red Bull, Beads, and a score card, all with a purchase of a $10 ticket. Each bar that is participating will have drink specials only available to Cuse Crawlers! 

You can reserve a shirt now by ordering your t-shirt guarantee ticket online for $12! These tickets are limited so be sure to buy yours soon! If you are in it for the competition you can order a VIP Express ticket to skip the big lines for $10! If you do not wish to order online to can purchase your tickets the night of the event for $10.

I attended the Cuse Crawl 4 earlier in the spring and had a BLAST, and I am excited attend it again on September 27th! This is a great event, full of awesome people and great drink specials, Last spring I noticed that most mixed drinks cost around $3-$4 dollars. You won't find those prices anywhere else!

Check back later this week for a list of bars that will be participating! 

*This event is open to those 21 and over. A valid ID is needed to get into each bar.*

Who: 1000's of awesome people
What: Cuse Crawl
Where: Armory Square, Syracuse NY
When: 8pm, September 17th, 2013

Be sure to check the Cuse Crawl Facebook  page regularly for special promotions and giveaways! 
Links of interest:


Disclosure: I have received two tickets in exchange for honest reviews of this event. Any opinions and experiences expresses here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment