9/25/13

CollageIt 3 Pro for Mac



I recently got to test the CollageIt 3 Pro for Mac program! I didn't have a lot of time to try it out, since school started around the same time that I got the product. This product does seem like a great products for college students and parents. It give you the ability to add many photos in one elegant collage. There are many different layouts you can choose from. 



Here are some key features:

  • 5+ new templates and 4 collage styles: Mosaic, Grid, Center and Pile.
  • Simply add photos using “Random Layout” to generate layout automatically.
  • Use “Free Mode” to move, resize, rotate each photo.
  • Free to zoom in on collage, crop photo, adjust border of round corners, customize backgrounds, photo effects, etc.
  • Add text and edit its font, size, color, alignment, effects, etc.
  • Edit and preview collage with full-screen mode.
  • Save as image/PDF; set as wallpaper; share via Email or Facebook; print it out instantly


I will do a full review of this product tomorrow afternoon with photos and examples. I am excited to try this out! Sorry for the delay on this one!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment