9/18/13

BA Star Eyeshadow Review!


BA Star is is the number one performance makeup for cheerleading and dancing. Whether you are a beginner or top ranked competitor BA Star offers just the right products for you! They offer great deals for individuals, teams, schools, and bulk purchases. The BA Star customer service team is always there to help with any makeup questions you may have. You can use their Live Chat button on their page, send them an email at info@BASTAR.com, or give them a call at 301-288-1135. 

What does BA Star Offer?
Ba Star offers a large variety of face, eye, and lip makeup. 

Body Glitter:

High Pigmented Eye Shadow:
 Stardust and Mineral Shadows:


 Mascara, Liners & Lashes:


Lips:



Face:




These are not the only products in each category! They have many colors for each type. You are sure to find a color to match your needs. These products can be purchased individually or in a custom kit. Kits can contain up to 8 products, and also include a free set of glitter stickers, a pencil sharpener, makeup brushes, and a makeup bag! Kits containing 8 items cost $45.00, and go down in price the less items you add. Kits need to include at least two items. 

BA Star also offers:
Free samples to coaches, teams, and schools.
Fun products for fundraising events.
Custom Kits.
Team Orders.
Duffel Bags.
Hair Products.
Makeup.
Expert Advice

BA Star recently offered to send me a free Stardust eyeshadow in exchange for an honest review. I am very picky about the eye shadows I use, so I was a little skeptical about this brand, as I have never heard of it before. It turns out that I actually really love this eyeshadow. When used with the Glue- Liquid Base they supply it lasts a very long time without needing to apply. I can go all day with it on without needing a touch up, which is a rare quality in affordable makeup. The makeup brand I currently use costs at least $20 for one little eye shadow, BA Star rings in at $8.75. What a great deal! The quality is amazing, I will be purchasing some min the future when I run out of a specific color that I am using. I am hoping to find a color from BA Star that matches what I currently have. 

Here are some photos I took after applying my makeup. The Eyeshadow is from BA Star. I really like how shiny it is. I love shimmer eye shadow. This is a product I will continue to use in the future!





Links to check out:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment