8/29/13

Woolzies XL Dryer Balls: Review



Woolzies Dryer Balls are natural hand made New Zealand wool dryer balls that soften your laundry without any of the nasty chemicals that your typical dryer sheet may have. These laundry balls will save you time and energy by cutting down on drying time by an average of 25% per load. They also help reduce wrinkles and static electricity! Since the wool only touches your clothes, and does not shed, these are safe for people with wool allergies. 



 Woolzies recently offered to send me a box of dryer balls to test for free in exchange for an honest review. I think the concept of this product is pretty awesome. I really like that they are chemical free because my dryer vents back into the bathroom instead of outside, so these dryer balls do not add any extra chemicals to the air. I also like that they last for 1,000 loads, this reduces the amount of garbage I have to put out every week. They are more environmentally friendly because you are not constantly throwing out dryer sheets.



The Woolzies dryer balls do not make as much noise as you might expect. I hardly even noticed any extra noise from these bouncing around in the dryer. They were certainly more quiet than tossing tennis balls into the dryer, which was recommended by the company that made my down blanket. When I washed my blanket with these I noticed hardly any noise at all. I also noticed that my blanket came out dryer. Tennis balls can cause damage to your dryer's electronic systems due to the rubbers and plastics that they may contain. The melted rubber and plastic can also stain your clothing. Since these are made out of wool, there can be no staining!

The Woolzies Dryer Balls are super simple to use. All you have to do is toss 6 of them into your dryer with your clothes, then run your dryer like you normally would. My dryer is a little on the cheaper end, sometimes I notice that my clothes are not always completely dry when they cycle is done. After using these dryer balls in a load I noticed that they were all dry. This eases my mind when I have to do a quick load of wash before going to work. I can throw them in the dryer and be sure that they will be done on time for me to leave. I have also noticed that my clothes are softer after using them.   I think it would be neat if they made these with a scented option. Maybe they could use some sort of all natural scented formula that could not only leave your clothes feeling soft, but also smelling great! Sometimes I just love the smell of scented softener. 



I am not the only one in my house who loves this product! My ferrets love them too! They love rolling them around the living room floor and hiding them under the couch. It's pretty fun to watch! My cats also love them! I wasn't able to get a photo of the box that the product came in because my cats had torn it trying to get to the dyer balls! They must have thought they were toys. After my 1,000 loads with these I totally plan to buy them to use again (and maybe an extra box for my pets! At $34.95 a box you can't go wrong! These will last you a very long time!

Links to check out:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment