7/27/13

TheraPearl Knee Wrap Review



TheraPearl allows you to maintain an active lifestyle while taking care of your achy body. They have products for all sorts of ailments. Most products come with an elastic band so you can sooth your pain while on the go! TheraPearl products were originally created by a doctor who knew she could offer her patients something better than a bag of peas. Therapearl packs use small "pearl" balls for maximum flexibility and pliability. The packs easily conform to the shape of your body!


I have been having knee problems since February, when I ended up with a case of sciatica. I was pretty excited for the opportunity to review a TheraPearl Knee Wrap, because I thought it might help ease my pain a little, and it did!  I was told by my nurse that using a cold pack on my achy areas is a  good way to relieve some of the pain I have been experiencing, so I placed my wrap in the freezer. The wrap is guaranteed to stay hot or cold (at the temperature you make it) for 20 minutes. I noticed that it stayed cold longer than that. I followed the directions and placed the wrap in the freezer for two hours prior to use. I left it on for about 20 minutes and really noticed a difference. My knee wasn't achy like it was before! 

I think i am going to use this product a lot more at night before I go to bed using the microwavable instructions.  I like that there is an elastic bad of Velcro, this makes it easy to adjust to the size of my leg to get a snug fit. It's great that it is not just a one size fits all product. I was still able to move around the house while I was using it! Not everyone has time to just sit and ice an injury, this product is great for athletes or anyone suffering from pain while on the go. I can even use this product at work on my
breaks!













The reusable Knee Wrap can be used either hot or cold! Here is some information from the Therapearl site:

Directions

THERA°PEARL Pack should be applied to skin for doctor recommended time of 20 minutes. Remove and wait at least 20 minutes. Reapply pack for 20 minutes, if needed.
HEAT THERAPY - Microwave for time indicated below and test pack temperature. Heat for additional 5 seconds as needed until desired temperature is reached.
  • 700 Watt Microwave: 40 seconds
  • 1000 Watt Microwave: 35 seconds
  • 1250 Watt Microwave: 30 seconds
COLD THERAPY - Freeze for at least 2 hours.

You can buy this product at the online TheraPearl store for $19.99
For more information about TheraPearl you can check out their website.
Also. be sure to check them out on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I've had some knee pain recently after working out, so this will come in handy! Thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete