7/13/13

Swimsuitsforall Review #2! Jewel Side Sheered Swimsuit.

Wow, can we just talk about how beautiful this swimsuit is?
 I received this suit from Swimsuitsforall.com. They are the best source for affordable plus size swimsuits. I have received many items from this company in the past and love every single one of them! They offer sizes 8-34. You are bound to find a suit that fits your style!
 I love every thing about this Gabi Fresh Jewle Side Sheered Swimsuit. This suit is offered in sizes 10-24. I have received many compliments on this every time I wear it. It is made very well. At first I was worried that the mesh side panels would rip, but they are extremely well made and I don't expect that they will rip in the future. There is honestly nothing I dislike about this suit. On their site I read many reviews recommending customers to buy this a size up, and I agree. If you have a longer torso (or a bigger gut like I do) then you might want to order a size up. Other customers talked about it having "poor coverage", and I find that odd considering they saw what they were ordering. In the photos you can see that it has a low back and sheer side panels. This would only be considered "poor coverage" if you didn't look at the suit before ordering it. I think it has the right coverage for me. I recommend this suit to anyone who wants to show off their body! You need to rock what you have, no matter what body type that is! 
 The customer service team at Swimsuitsforall has always been super helpful. They always get right back to me whenever I need them too. You can sign up to win a $100 gift card and receive coupons in your inbox by signing up for their email newsletter! If you are are in need of a new suit then I highly recommend checking out swimsuitsforall.com!


 I received this suit free in exchange for another suit.
You can check my first swimsuitsforall review over here.
Be sure to like their facebook page as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment