7/17/13

OOTD. L'Amour Nanette Lepore Heart Cutout Skater Dress


I made a post about this dress the other day, but I wasn't actually able to wear it out of the house until today.
I love absolutely everything about this dress. The material is soft, it fits nicely, and it is just the right length for me! It didn't fly up in the wind, so I don't feel that I will have to wear short under this. I am really happy that someone made this style dress in plus sizes. I have been searching for a dress like this for almost a year, and I am so happy I found one.


Front:
I did end up wearing a black belt instead of this brown one. 

 Back:

I think it's safe to say that the back was my favorite part!


This is the purse I used.
 

Dress: JCPenny
Purse: Kohl's

Not Shown: 
Black Belt: Kohls
Black Flats: Payless

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute and I love the color. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete