7/10/13

Diet-To-Go Review!


Diet-to-go offers award winning recipes that can be delivered directly to your door each week! Diet-to-go is not just for people who want to lose weight. It is also designed for people like myself who just want to eat a little better. I am excited to try this system because it offers a large variety of food that I would not have normally tried. 

Diet-to-go sends you everything you need to make a meal complete. I received 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 5 dinners. This includes sides (rolls, yogurt, apple sauce, pretzels, chips...), fruit, and some of the meals come with drinks like orange juice, apple juice, and V8 fusion. The meals I received are part of the 1600 calorie plan. I feel like these meals will be big enough to not leave me feeling hungry. 

Here is a photo of everything i received:
And this is how I broke it up by day:


Diet-to-go offers 3 different plans. You can sign up for the traditional meal plan, vegetarian meal plan, or the low-carb meal plan. Each of these meal plans are broken into different types of plans as well. You can choose between a 5 day or 7 day plan as well as high calorie or low calorie plans. 


Diet-to-go knows that there are some foods that people just don't like, which is why you are able to customize your meal plans before they ship out. The food is shipped out in a large Styrofoam box with dry ice, to ensure that your food stays cold. You can then store the items in your freezer for one month, or let them thaw in your fridge for up to 6 days. I have mine in the fridge, this will making reheating it go much faster! The black trays that each meal arrives on are both microwave and oven safe, do you can cook your meal either way right on the tray. The only thing that will end up in the sink is your fork!

Packaging when shipped: Styrofoam box and dry ice



The packing slip not only tells you what meals you received, but also tells you what meal is for breakfast lunch of dinner. 





A big thanks to Diet-to-go for sending me these products! I am excited to try each and every one of them.
Check back daily for updates! I will be *attempting* to make posts each day about the meals I ate that day

Here are the links to each daily post:
Day 1 of 5

Disclaimer: I received these items for free in exchange for a review. This will not have any impact of my review. I will post honestly about each meal.

3 comments:

  1. Looks really good not your traditional "diet" food. Can't wait to see more about it in your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks really good. I can't wait to here how it tastes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How interesting!! I'm looking forward to see how they turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete