7/14/13

Adorable L'Amour Nanette Lepore Heart Cutout Skater Dress

I recently placed an order on jcpenny.com, and I just have to share this dress with you!
I have had my eye on a dress like this for almost a year now, and I finally found one that was made for plus size women! I absolutely love this dress! I can't wait to wear it out! I wish I could wear it to work, but because the back is open it is not allowable.
This dress is really well made. The fabric is thick and the pattern is pretty nice as well. The dress certainly doesn't feel cheap. The heart cutout has pink mesh sewn into it. The dress unzips on the bottom up to the slit.I found it easier just to pull the dress over my head.
I will make another post about this dress after I wear it out!
Here are photos of the dress from the JCPenny website!





This dress is sold in sizes 0-25 in Pink or White on the JCPenny website!

No comments:

Post a Comment