1 package of Oreos
1 brick of cream cheese
chocolate of your choice (I'm using white chocolate and milk chocolate)
Before starting, please wash your hands.
What do do:
1. Smash up the whole package of Oreos until they are nothing more than a fine crumb. I used my Ninja Blender to do the smashing! Set a small hand full aside, pour the rest into a bowl.
2. Take the brick of cream cheese and mix it in with the Oreo crumbs (I used my hands to mix these together).
3. Take small globs of the mixture and put them on a tray. They do not have to be perfect circles yet.
4. Place the tray in the freezer for about 10 minutes. This hardens the cookie mixture so you can make it into perfect balls.
5.Start melting the chocolate according to the package. Be careful not to burn it.
6. Take the tray out of the freezer and start to roll each of the globs into balls. This should be easy now that the Oreo balls are harder.
7. Dip the Oreo balls into the chocolate.Make sure you cover the ball completely in chocolate, then place on a tray with wax paper. You can top with the left over crushed Oreos that were set aside or drizzle another type of chocolate on top. You can also sprinkle with powdered sugar.
8. Place in the fridge until you are ready to eat them. Enjoy!