5/11/13

Cottonelle Clean Care Routine

Hello! It's been a while. I have been super busy with school. Now that summer is here I am planning on getting back into blogging. I might go in a new direction. I am going to continue with reviews but I might also blog about nail polish. I am a super nail polish junkie!

Anyways, I was offered a couple products from crowdtap.com to try out.

I had the ability to try out the cottonelle clean care routine!
I received:
  • One 18pk Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper (for me)
  • Two 4pks of Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper (for two friends)
  • Three tubs of Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes (for me and two friends)
The cottonelle clean care toilet paper was awesome. It was super soft. My boyfriend only likes buying the cheap 2 ply toilet paper. I don't think we will go back to that after trying this toilet paper! It is now my new favorite.
My favorite thing about these is how great they smell.



Overall I would recommend both of these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment