10/16/12

Kiss everEZeyelash review!


YAY! I received my most recent free VoxBox from Influentser! Included in this box was a pair of Kiss EverEZeyelashes! These lashes come attached with string for easier application, I however found it easier to apply them without the string. The adhesive these came with worked amazing! It was one of the best adhesives I have used. I plan on using them until they no longer look okay! I really love how they look! I give this product an A++! I will post pictures the next time I apply them!

From the Infuenster review page:
$3.99 at CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart

Made from highest quality human hair | Patented application method | Use with Kiss adhesive for optimal results | Latex free | Odor free | Waterproof | Flexible formula for 24hr hold

No comments:

Post a Comment