10/1/12

Julep Maven October Box. Get your first month for a penny!

My October Julep Maven box came in, and I must say that it is my favorite one so far. Get your first box for only a penny by visiting http://julep.com/?r=17204352 and using code PENNY at checkout! Simply take the style quiz that will show you your perfect box. You can cancel the subscription after your order ships or keep your subscription for $19.99 a month. Each month there a at least 4 boxes with if fervent color combos to choose from. If you don’t like any boxes for the month or don’t have enough money you can skip that month. You can skip as many months as you want without getting penalized. You can also send your box to a friend as a gift. What do you have to lose for only A PENNY!! :) I got my penny box in July now I am getting these. I love them so much, I have not skipped a month yet! FREE SHIPPING EVERY MONTH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment