5/28/12

Sally Hansen Salon Effects



My favorite product in my Beauty Voxbox was a product I have tried before. These are Sally Hansen Salon Effect Real Nail Polish Strips. They are super easy to apply. You just peel, stick, and file off the excess. I added a coat of clear polish every day to make sure they didn't chip, however that isn't necessary. I got so many compliments about my nails at work, people loved how they look! The ones I purchased are the same ones I received in my voxvox, which I was okay with because I love this pattern! They have so many patterns, there should be one for everyone to enjoy. These are a little pricey, they will cost you $9.99,but they are totally worth it! When I got them at Walmart they came with a dollar off coupon!!


Please note that I received these for free to try and review from Influenster. To learn more about influenster please visit http://influenster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment