5/31/12

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review

I received this product for free in my Influenster Voxbox.
According to the Dr. Scholls page this product:
  • Helps prevent ball of foot pain 
  • Immediate Massaging Gel™ comfort for the ball of your foot 
  • Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP®gel 
  • Prevents toe scrunch 
  • Stays firmly in place 
  • Removable without damage to your shoes 
  • Discreetly fits all women's shoes 
I liked how comfortable this Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions made my shoes! I wore them in my flats because they tend to become uncomfortable after a few hours of wearing them at work. these inserts worked like a charm! All you do is peel the plastic off of the back of the insert and stick in in your shoe where the ball of your foot sits!


Please note that everything I received, I received for free to try from Influenster. To learn more about influenster please visit http://influenster.com/

To learn more about this product please visit http://www.drscholls.com/drscholls/products/ForHerBallofFootCushions.jspa

No comments:

Post a Comment